Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My new creation!

I have a dear friend/client that is moving to Texas this week. She's been a huge support to me and has referred close to 12 people to me. To show her how much appreciated all that she's done, I made this caddy for her and stuffed it with hair stuff. I found it on a blog, but I forgot where i found it. It was a lot of fun. I am going to really miss my client. She's one of those girls where the time flies by and there's not enough of time to catch up. She's one in a million and I'm going to miss her! Here's some pics. of my project....this may be my new way to wrap gifts! :)
The caddy is a 'Izze' soda holder that I covered with paper then embellished it. Really simple!




4 comments:

MC Lewis said...

That is super cute girl!!

Kylee said...

LOVE IT. Where is mine ;0)

Jordan & Rhonda said...

So Cute! I don't think I would have the patience for something like that. You are so crafty miss.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Freakin adorable!